Burn Permit Info
• No household waste, garbage or other trash will be burned.
• No rubber, synthetics, oil, tar, petroleum products or plastics will be burned.
• No construction waste such as foam insulation, treated wood such as OSB, plywood, fence posts, railroad ties, or any synthetic material will be burned.
• The burn will be isolated from all structures, vehicles, flammable
tanks, live vegetation, electrical wires and watercourses.
The burn will be attended by the permittee at all times.
All burning will take place after 7:00 a.m. and be completely extinguished
by 7:00 p.m.
Wind direction at the site must carry the smoke away from roads, houses,
barns, stables, etc. Burning shall cease if wind velocity at the site
exceeds 10 miles per hour.
• The permittee will provide an alternate method of removing the material to be burned if the permit is canceled.
Rio Fernando Fire District may be contacted at email@example.com
RFFD personnel are available to inspect for burn permits on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays.